The NFC offense did not score points with the turnover, but did manage give the AFC the ball at their 20. The first play of the series was a pass, not making it better than the previous. Jared Allen, stripped the ball from behind on Collins, recovered his own fumble to the 10 yards line. The NFC had the ball for one play, the ball was handed off to Adrian Peterson for a 10 yard TD to give the NFC the lead 17-14.
This was a key score in the game to lead the NFC to a victory 31-21.The MVP of the game was Larry Fitzgerald, he had 5 catches for 81 yards and 2 TD's.
The Viking play in the Pro Bowl:
- The Williams Brothers: Kevin had 4 solo tackles, Phat Pat 3 tackles
- Jared Allen: 3 tackles and fumble recovery
- Adrian Peterson: carried the ball 8 times for 48 yards and a TD
- Steve Hutchinson did play almost the entire game.
- Antonio Winfield: 4 tackles and INT